Example Webpage Linked to LIFT FOR FAMILIES Portal
Here are a few great reasons why your family should link up to LIFT!
- Families can view and comment on observations taken of their children
- Families can share their own observations of learning from home - Our educators love using these observations to inspire creative play and learning opportunities!
- Families can view the latest programs on offer for their children
- Families can provide feedback and share ideas on their children's overall assessments.
- Families can see our latest calendar of events and share in news items, policy development and review
Already signed up? Click here to login to LIFT
Need help getting started? Here's 3 easy steps to gain access to LIFT
1. Complete & return our hard copy permission forms. We will provide these to you in your child's bag or via email.
2. Register online. Set up your unique security identification information such as your own private login & password. After receiving your registration, the LIFT support team will forward your request to our service for processing. We ask that you allow at least 24hours for us to process this task.
3. Using your completed permission form, we will process access to our service
Please note that all three steps must be completed before access can be granted.
Can't access LIFT?
Please read the three steps outlined above. If you still need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or advise your teacher who can work with the support team to assist you.